Use of the Website/Facebook Community (“site”) is Subject to YOUR ADHERENCE to the following Terms:
All information contained herein is for informational and educational purposes only. AMY BAUE ENTERPRISES, LLC DOES NOT RENDER MEDICAL COUNSELING. IF YOU HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION, WE DO NOT PROVIDE LICENSED THERAPY. The information herein and any link to other sites is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice or therapy for any specific condition you may have. If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All content included on this Website/Facebook Community, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads and software is the property of Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC and is protected by copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by copyright laws. The product and service names profiled herein are proprietary marks of Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC. All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. You may not utilize framing to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information contained on this site without our express written consent.
USE OF THE WEBSITE/FACEBOOK COMMUNITY CONTENT
You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray Amy Baue or Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC or its products and/or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
YOU AGREE not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes use of the site, access to the site or any of the content accessible through the site. You agree not to copy or post on any networked computer, broadcast in any media, or to use, modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on our site for any public or commercial purposes. You are not permitted to modify any materials from this site in any way. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this site will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC or any third party.
YOU AGREE to only use this Website/Facebook Community for lawful purposes. YOU AGREE to not use our sites to:
- Post or transmit any material that is unrelated to the subject matter of the site
- Violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, contractual rights, privacy rights or publicity rights
- Interfere with or disrupt the site, computer servers, boards or portals accessible through the site
- Intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of or modify files or other data or passwords belonging to other users without their permission; or harvest usernames, e-mail addresses or other personal information for any purpose
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others; use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language; or discuss or incite illegal activity; or use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated)
- Promote information that you know to be false or misleading or that promotes or facilitates illegal activities, piracy, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or
- Engage in or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or spamming
MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF WEBSITE/FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or Facebook Community (or any part of them) with or without notice. YOU AGREE that Amy Baue Enterprises, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website/Facebook Community. We may also make improvements and/or changes in the products or programs described in this site at any time without notice. However, we disclaim any responsibility to update, improve or change this site.
USE OF EMAIL CONTENT
WEBSITE/FACEBOOK COMMUNITY LINKS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AMY BAUE ENTERPRISES, LLC AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING , PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDARIES, PARENT COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEEDS THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100). BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES OR STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU OR SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
If any of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
(Rev. February 11, 2019)